Terms & Conditions
*Hire Melbourne Removals $50Hr
- Our hourly price starts from the time the MCR associates reach your doorstep until the final payment is made to MCR Associates after job completion at the final destination address. We do not charge any depot to depot costs although there are certain exceptions. Please enquire with our representatives.
- Additional time taken by the customer to make the payment to MCR Associates after job completion will be charged on double the hourly rate on which the job has been booked.
- All hourly priced jobs incur a minimum of 2 hour charge once the removalists arrive at the pickup address and the time is running till the complete payment has been settled, except for the moving or removals booked on fixed prices.
- All hourly priced jobs incur a minimum of 2 hour charge once the removalists arrive at the pickup address even if the job is cancelled.
- Time taken over an hour is charged in 30 minute increments.
- Fuel charge is applicable to customers as according to travel between two places where from or to moving stuff.
- MCR Associates have the right to decide the reasonable route of travel for moving between pickup and drop off addresses.
- We charge return charge on some jobs, which is same hourly price on which the job is booked, and is added on top of the time taken to complete the job.
- Customer must pay additional $30 per trip to use toll road for toll charges and administration costs.
- Additional charges may apply for certain items when goods are to be disposed off at the recycler’s or rubbish tip.
- We do not use Toll Roads unless specifically asked for by the customer.
- Parking infringements issued while following client’s instructions must be paid by the customer in cash at the completion of job.
- Parking must be arranged for by Customer prior to our arrival at pick up. All parking charges must be paid by customer.
- We reserve the right to deny the removals and moving if the mover deems not safe or for any other reasons whatsoever.
- We can cancel the booking at any time if the customer is not willing to cooperate or have an assumption that the customer might not pay.
- Our prices are all inclusive of GST.
- Arrival time is not guaranteed. We will endeavour to arrive at the time scheduled originally. However delays may occur due to circumstances beyond our control.
- Extra Charges apply, if there are more than a single flight of stairs on which the goods need to be moved on.
- $30 charge for a single mover applies only for single item weighing not more than 10 kg and dimensions not greater than 1 Ft X 1 ft X 2ft, with pickup and drop off addresses within the same suburb.
- At the time of the move, if it is found that the actual job does not match with the information supplied at the time of the booking, the customer is liable to pay additional charges to be decided by us, in order to recover the extra cost associated with labour, fuel, etc.
- We try our best to fit in all the goods to be moved in a single trip in the vehicle decided at the time of the booking, but if additional trips are required to complete the moving, the customer is liable to pay for the hourly charges for the total time taken and additional fuel charges may be charged.
- Booking charge is not included in the moving charges.
- Changes made more than 48 hrs prior to the scheduled moving will be free of any charges.
- Cancellation of a booked job in less than 7 days from the scheduled moving will be result in non-refundable deposit.
- All payments must be paid at the completion of the moving at the destination unless alternate arrangements have been made at the time of making the booking.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure adequate funds are available before the job has been completed, to avoid additional hourly charges.
- Payments for Toll and any Parking Infringements issued due to client’s negligence must be paid with all dues.
- We do not accept credit card/debit card payments.
- We have the right to demand payment, before we unload the goods from the truck if the customer fails to cooperate with the removalists.
- In case of non payment for our services, we reserve the right to seize some of the goods delivered.
- In case of seizure of goods due to non-payment or dispute, storage charges would be applicable.
- In case of non payment of outstanding amount by the due date, we reserve the right to sell the possessed goods to recover costs of our services, after 14 days from the date of the move.
- All late payments will be charged at $25 per day from the day next to the date of the move.
- Incase of non-payments, debt collection procedures will be followed. The customer will be liable to pay additional 25% of the amount to be recovered, charged by the debt collection agency.
- All jobs continuing or starting after 5 PM are PREPAID only
- *In the event where your overdue account is referred to a collection agency and/or law firm, you will be liable for all costs which would be incurred as if the debt is collected in full, including legal demand costs
- We carry Public Liability Insurance for all our Removal Services. This insurance covers damage that may occur to building due to our movers’ negligence.
- Incase of damage claims upto $350, we have the right to repair or compensate as per the assessed value. And in that case, no insurance claims will be entertained.
- Incase of any such incidental damage that may occur, if the insurance claim is higher than $350, the customer is liable to pay excess fee of $350 in order for the claim to processed by our insurance provider.
- We are not liable for the damage claims, other than mentioned on the job completion certificate or reported after the job completion certificate has been signed by the customer.
- No insurance claims will be processed until complete charges of the service availed and excess fees have been paid to Melbourne Cheap Removals.
- We are not liable for damages during the move, whenever a customer/3rd party is helping move the goods other than Melbourne Cheap Removals associates or sub-contractors.
- Where customer is helping, we are not liable for the any damages, and no insurance claims will be entertained.
- All the damage claims have to be brought to the notice of MCR Associates at the time of the move, before they leave the drop off address after job completion. No claims whatsoever will be entertained thereafter.
- All glass or items of brittle nature to be moved at “owners own risk”, and no damage claims for such items will be entertained by us.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to mention the damages in the job completion certificate. Damages not mentioned in the job completion certificate, will not be entertained by us thereafter.
- There is will be no insurance/damage of any sort of claims entertained in case we have not moved the stuff.
By using our services, you have agreed to the above terms and conditions by default. The law that governs the state of Victoria governs the above agreement. If you want to know more or do not fully understand the above terms and conditions, feel free to give us a call or drop us an email at email@example.com Thanks Melbourne Cheap Removals